LIPS DON'T LIE

LIPS DON'T LIE
LISPING WHISPERS...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LIPS DON'T LIE




1.____word 1_____ Software was founded in January 1998 in order to develop 3D modeling and animation software.
­­­­­___word 1_____ is Latin for "­­­­­___word 2_____". We chose the name for the ­­­­____word 1___ Fir, a rainforest tree native to British Columbia, Canada. It also grows in the US, where it is called the Pacific Silver Fir.­­­­___word 1____Software is located in the Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER, READ THE WHOLE THING, THEN COME BACK AGAIN IFF (the double f is not a typo) U WANT TO.
2. The bearer of >>



 in terms of







Now... there's a bit of information for you, my name is "khan and i'm not a terrorist"....
cheeking!
I M
(word1=word2)in hindi  + answer 2.

now now, this NOT a wannabe attempt at divulging my name...its just that I had a bet with a girlfriend of mine who challenged me with 3 pairs of Grampians slippers (u dunno how serious matters became after the lager) that I somehow reveal my name to you. You are absolutely free to chuck dis down the drain or feed it to the pigs.
(personally, I would rather you DO chuck this down the drain and that you did not waste too much time solving this stupid puzzle, as :
1.)this is not exactly the way I want you to know me!!
2.)This is too easy for you to solve!!)
yippeee!!! there u r!!! ur a genius...
hope u wont stuff this piece of paper in some "use me"s in this campus again.... pls do solve (at least when no one is around).
(HAD TO write this because of the lager...believe me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
lass straight outta a 1940 romantic fantasy, fairy-believer, eggplant hating, pixie marauding, redonkulus, laconic, dominique, pottermaniac